King Hills Comfort Food Cruise Returns: Just launched Comfort Food Trail Pass included in tickets.
The 7th annual Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise runs for the next three weekends in beautiful Hocking Hills, Ohio. It’s the perfect way for travelers to try all the wonderful casual dining restaurants located in this scenic area in Southern Ohio. Only $20, each ticket includes one comfort food dish at each of the 15 restaurants included in the cruise. $5 from the cost of each ticket goes to benefit the region’s local food pantries and are good for the weekends of Jan. 11-12; Jan. 18-19 and Jan. 25-26.
Beautiful any time of the year, Hocking Hills, with its stunning rock formations, dense woods, charming small towns and villages, wonderful vistas and magnificent cataracts, waterfalls and rapids, that in the winter morph into sensational sculptures of frozen water, is perfect for cold weather beauty and Instagramable moments. Bundle up and enjoy the outdoors then warm up with dishes from cafes, diners, country inn and local eateries.
New this year, the Comfort Food Trail Pass, included in the $20 ticket, for this year’s Comfort Food Cruise is designed for both travelers and locals alike to enjoy Hocking Hills’ locally owned eateries year-round. This card features special offers at all Trail stops throughout 2020. Reservations are not needed, but Comfort Food Cruise tickets, the Trail Pass and complete visitor and lodging information, are available at ExploreHockingHills.com.
There are three easy ways to purchase tickets:
Stop by the Welcome Center to pick up your tickets. Cash, check or credit cards accepted.
Purchase tickets by mail
Send your name, address and the number of tickets you want with your check to Comfort Food Cruise, Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, 13178 State Route 664 S, Logan, OH 43138.
Purchase tickets online – Tickets are on sale now.
2020 participating stops include:
· Bush’s Restaurant: Homemade Chili
· Hocking Hills Coffee Emporium: Carmel Pecan Cinnamon Roll or Apple Danish
· Hocking Hills Diner: Banana Bread French Toast
· Home Tavern: Sloppy Joe Slider and Cup of Soup
· Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls: Mixed Berry Cobbler
· M&M Family Diner: Vegetable Soup
· Mam’s Rusted Skillet: Cheeseburger Slider & Homemade Chips
· Millstone Barbeque: Pulled Pork Sliders & Baked Beans
· Nelsonville Emporium Kitchen: Homemade Pretzel
· The Olde Dutch: Chicken & Noodles or Mashed Potatoes
· Pearl’s Diner: Biscuits and Gravy
· Pizza Crossing: 8’’ Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza
· The Ridge Inn Restaurant: Meatloaf
· Treehouse Treats & Treasures: Jr. Ice Cream Cone
According to Sophia Winegard of Weirwick Communications, in between stops — or after their cruise — travelers are encouraged to enjoy even more of the Hocking Hills beauty and its experiences. They can work up an appetite or walk off a full stomach while they capture Instagram-worthy photos of Old Man’s Cave. Visitors can also enjoy the area’s fresh air and spectacular winter landscape with an easy hike to Ash Cave, a longer trek to Cedar Falls, meander around Conkle’s Hollow, or explore any of the area’s many other gorgeous natural features.